The Earl of Mar
- 5 Canapes per person
- Dipped strawberries
- Glass of Champagne for drinks reception
- 1 Champagne top up per person
- Glass of Champagne for toast
- Half Bottle wine with meal
- Upgraded 4 course Dinner with Tea & Coffee
- Room Hire for Wedding Breakfast & Reception
- Master of Ceremonies
- 4 x Choice evening buffet with tea / coffee
- Stationary place cards, table plan, menus
- White Table Linen and napkins
- Round or Square Cake stand
- Luxury Grand Bridal Suite for night of wedding
- Evening guests are charged at £22pp/ £25pp
- Children attending the wedding are charged at £35 per child (Up to 12 years)
A choice of luxury venues...
If elegance and glamour are what you are looking for, our Morton House ballroom is laced in it. Then there is our Burgundy and Kilpatrick Suite oozing antiquity and charm. And for those of you who would like a bit of al fresco, our Garden Pavilion offers beautiful outdoor space.
Let the magic unfold...
Of course, the minute you arrive, you will feel the instant romance and magic of Mar Hall. And being steeped in history you are surrounded by its historical charm. Furthermore, lush, mature grounds envelop our Edwardian mansion. And stunning views of the Kilpatrick Hills and River Clyde perfectly frame this setting. What more could you ask for?
So get in touch and book your special day...
Important to point out is being one of the best wedding venues in Scotland we are popular. So be sure to book soon to secure your special day with us. Call us on 0141 812 9999 and let the magic start. We look forward to sharing our special venue on your special day with you. For more information, download our WEDDING BROCHURE.