Brigadier Wedding Package 2022 & 2023
Luxury Wedding Packages in Central Scotland
If you are looking for luxury wedding packages in Central Scotland then our Brigadier package could be just what you are looking for. With everything thought of all you need to do is invite your guests,sort what you are wearing and enjoy your special day! Below is what is included...
- 4 Canapes per person
- Glass of Champagne for drinks reception
- Glass of Champagne for toast
- 1/2 Bottle of wine pp with meal
- 4 Course Dinner with Tea & Coffee
- Room Hire for Wedding Breakfast & Reception
- Master of Ceremonies
- 4 x Choice evening buffet with tea / coffee
- Stationery place cards, table plan, menus
- White Table Linen and napkins
- Round or Square Cake stand
- Luxury Grand Bridal Suite for night of wedding
- Evening guests are charged at £22pp/ £25pp
- Children attending the wedding are charged at £35 per child (Up to 12 years)
Stunning grand venues to chose from...
And now our venues! As we are all about the five-star experience you are spoilt for choice when it comes to our wedding venues. With our stunning Garden Pavilion take your wedding outdoors. Or Step back in time and surround yourself in the Edwardian allure of the Burgundy and Kilpatrick Suites. And if you want glamour and beauty the Morton House ballroom is for you. Regardless of your choice be prepared to wow your guests.
Envelop yourself in decadence and charm...
Of course, the minute you arrive you will feel the romance. Firstly, the rich, lush grounds ooze antiquity. Secondly, the Kilpatrick Hills rolling down to the lolling River Clyde create the perfect backdrop. And, finally our stunning Edwardian mansion house hotel. Here you lose yourself in its enchanting charm. What more could you ask for?
So what are you waiting for?
Our Brigadier package is one of the best wedding packages in Central Scotland on offer. And all in one of the most popular Scottish, exclusive use wedding venues. So get in touch today to find out more. Call us on 0141 812 9999 and let the magic unfold. For more information, download our WEDDING BROCHURE.
Alternatively you can come and visit our wedding fayre to see get a glimpes of what your wedding day could be.